Hi! I'm New

  • craftykim2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've been a rubber stamper and a scrapbooker for several years. I
      will definitely be starting an art journal, because I just ordered a
      moleskin journal and some watercolor crayons from Dick Blick. I have a
      weekness for blank books. lol That stuff isn't cheap! Since I love to
      work with paper, I think I will enjoy art journaling. It looks like
      the people in this group are art journalers on a budget, and I think
      that will be good for me.

      Kim Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
        Glad to have ya here, Kim!  :)
        Light of heart,
        ~*~Walks~*~

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
          Welcome!
          For myself I am always on a budget- so I can get more art supplies...hehe.
          You will enjoy the group i am sure. Everyone is great!