Re: Photos (Snake & Art Journals)

  • craftykim2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
      Your pages are pretty. I love the colors. Wow, your snake is big!
      How can you tell it's a girl?

      Kim

      http://matoskan.multiply.com/journal/item/530/Photos_Snake_Art_Journal
      > ~*~Walks~*~
      >

      > To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving
      sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality,
      seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the
      essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A
      transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time
      was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A
      revelation of the very Universe.

      > A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She
      goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination
      prepared to be herself and only herself.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
        Kim,
        Thank you.  I should be wrapping up most of those that were left unfinished here pretty soon.

        She was sexed by the professional breeder I bought her from.  :)

        Light of heart,
        ~*~Walks~*~