Art Journal Challenge #12 (plus another page)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Art Journal Challenge #12 (and another page)
      Monday, December 01, 2008

      Art Journal Challenge #12 is complete!

      Prompt: I Believe....

      And I also finished up the Grandmother Spider layout:

      Interesting how I completed Challenge #12 before reading the blurb about Grandmother Spider for this month.  And yet, the both revolve around Dreams.........

      Light of heart,
      ~*~Walks~*~

      http://matoskan.multiply.com/journal/item/484/Art_Journal_Challenge_12_and_another_page

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.

      Maya Angelou