Art Journal Challenge #3

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
      Art Journal Challenge #3
      Tuesday, September 30, 2008

      Here's my layout for the Art Journal Challenge #3.

      Prompt: I am....

      Front:

      Back:

      Woman & Wolf artwork: "Communion - ACEO" by GoldenWolf and is copyrighted to HER.

      Again, if you cannot see the photos or view the links, here's my blog that has it up:

      http://matoskan.multiply.com/journal/item/365/Art_Journal_Challenge_3

      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.

      Maya Angelou

    • Deanna Valencia
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008
        I've been a member for about a year, but haven't really been involved.
        I've been having a case of the blues lately and picked up my art
        journals and have been working in them everyday. I just saw these
        challanges and decided I would do them also. Emily has a great site. I
        will post them as I get them done!
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2008
          Deanna,
          Sorry to hear you've been down, but glad to hear you chose it as a time to get back into your art journaling!  :)
          Can't wait to see some of your work!
          Light of heart,
          ~*~Walks~*~

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2008
            I learned a good lesson yesterday. I did Challange #2 first and that I
            really enjoyed. I'll take a pic and post as soon as I can. But then,
            when I was working on Challange #1 I was totally stressing. That topic
            is a little harder for me and as I was putting my page to gether I kept
            wondering if it was good enough. That's never crossed my mind before,
            because they're for me and the thing I love the most is that there are
            NO RULES!! So I thought maybe I was going to hold off posting until I
            am more secure. But we'll see! I was able to readjust my thinking and
            remember I am creating these for my own benefit, because I love the
            process!
            ~Annajoy
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2008
              AnnaJoy,
              Remember this is supposed to be fun.  And you don't have to share if you don't wish.  It's certainly not required.  *smiles*
              Blessings and Love,
              ~*~Walks~*~