Intro

  • Deina McIntosh
    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 1, 2008

       I just joined last night after my friend, Walks with Wolves, told me about this group.  I love composition notebooks and have a stack in my closet but never really knew what I should do with them, other than the typical written journal.  I’ve also recently discovered Sark’s books and have wanted to explore my creative side. I’m just not sure where to start!

      Deina

    • Eliece Edge
      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 25, 2013

        Welcome. This group has been rather quiet of late, but hopefully you will get some inspiration by looking at members’ albums.

        Eliece

        http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/

        http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

        http://creatingyourownstory.blogspot.com/