Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Blog Updated

  • Michele Hanson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
      I love your blog and your art is amazing... thank you for sharing you have inspired me.

      Have A Happy Day:) Meshell

      My blog has been updated, and I have my Journal Pages posted for the last few months as well. Have a peek if you like! I will be trying to post everyday for July, so keep looking!

      Happy Canada Day!!

      Linda C
      *****
      visit my blog at http://www.lindart. blogspot. com

    • Linda Cameron
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008

      • lindart@bellnet.ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2008
          Thanks Meshell!!

          Linda C

          ******
          AKA "Lindart"

          Design Team Member for:
          http://www.alteredpages.com

          See my Art Blog with Art Journals and other works at:
          http://www.lindart.blogspot.com
          updated often
        • Kathinka Batenburg-Mets
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
            Linda I love your page on fragrance! And the page with green and blue
            borders and black in the middle!
            I read you have a Montessori-school, my husband and I both used to be
            Montessori-students.

            Thinkie

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
              Thank you for your kind remarks Thinkie!

              How cool that you and your dh were Montessori children! Did you go to school
              together?

              Linda

              ******

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 10, 2008
                > How cool that you and your dh were Montessori children! Did you go to
                > school
                > together?

                yes we did, we were classmates from when I was 9 and he had just turned 10.
                I'm curious about Montessorischools in other countries, I know Maria
                Montessori's methods can be interpreted and implemented in different ways.
                Does you school have a website?

                Thinkie
              • Gina
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 10, 2008
                  I really liked the ATC's and the bird pages. Would you share the
                  link for the background information? Thanks, GG