Re:New spreads in flickr group

  • Zaccur1976@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      Wow, you are right - there is much inspiration to be found there. In fact, I was so inspired that I just uploaded a bunch of my journal pages. The quality isn't too good because they were all taken with a camera instead of scanned but I wanted to finally get something posted.
      Thanks.
      Cindi
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008