First Art Journal posting

  • Lori Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      OK so here I go posting my very first pictures in my art journal that I
      started this week. I have had fun with them and wanted to share with you.
      I can't draw so I was lucky enough to find these art dolls that you can
      download for free. I posted the site on my blog in case anyone wants to
      give their hand at them.

      You can see them at my blog:

      http://alteredartexpressions.blogspot.com/

      Thanks for LQQking!

      Lori Roberts
      Sr Designer Altered Arts Magazine
      http://alteredartexpressions.blogspot.com/
    • Carin Winkelman

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
          Beautiful journal entries! Also, I love love love your altaredartexpressions page. You have
          so many awesome links, it's going to take me awhile to get through all of them, but there's
          so much inspriation there that I know I have to click every link :) Thanks for sharing!
          Julie

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Roberts"