Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re: New stuff uploaded on Flickr

  • Carin Winkelman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 9:11 AM
      Thank you! Now I'm proud AND blushing ;-)

      Caatje

      Terry wrote:

      Caatje, your postcards are gorgeous! I so enjoyed looking at your
      Flikr site -- I love bold and bright colors. You should be very proud
      of yourself!

      terry

      --- In CompositionArtJourn als@yahoogroups. com, Carin Winkelman
      <c.m.j.winkelman@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > After working on it on and off for 11 months I have finally finished an
      > art journal project I did called "Postcards to the self". I'm kind of
      > proud of it so I wanted to share it with the world ;-)
      > Check it out on http://www.flickr. com/photos/ caatje . It has it's very
      > own set!
      >
      > Greets from the Netherlands,
      >
      > Caatje

    • Carin Winkelman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
        Hi all,

        I just uploaded some new mixed media stuff on my flickr site. Hope you
        like it.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/caatje

        Greetings,

        Caatje