Re: [CompositionArtJournals] hi everyone

  • Carin Winkelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
      Although the reason you made them is horrible (my sympathies) I do like it when people use their journals for the darker stuff in life. That's part of the journey too.
      Good work.

      Caatje

      thefunkyraven wrote:

      hope everyones week is going well...
      posted my second journal page its completely opposite of my first
      page..part of my healing journal

      jeannette

      __._

    • j neelans