Rub-On Transfers

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone has used rub-on transfers in their
      journal . . . the larger ones that are sometimes used to decorate
      walls, windows or wood. If you did, could you please let me know if
      you sealed the final image with anything . . . and if so, what product
      did you use.

      Thanks for your help!

      Susan
    • Jodie Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        I did once.  I used some diluted glue as a glaze to put over the transfers, which was ok, but I should have bought some glaze.

        Susan <sue.eileen@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I was wondering if anyone has used rub-on transfers in their
        journal . . . the larger ones that are sometimes used to decorate
        walls, windows or wood. If you did, could you please let me know if
        you sealed the final image with anything . . . and if so, what product
        did you use.

        Thanks for your help!

        Susan

        "Namaste"

        Jodie Marie
      • Tamera
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
          I often use temporary tatoos. You know, the kind you get for fifty cents
          out of junk machines? Those don't need any sealing. --Tamera

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"