Free Images

  • Patricia Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      Dear Everyone,

      I have some free images for those interested - they are Cabinet Cards

      Just click on the URL contained in the post and it will take you to my Flickr site where you can download them in different sizes if you choose. I hope you enjoy them.

      Patricia

    • Janet Straub
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Thanks for the free images.  I also enjoyed your blog and art.  The link in your post had a couple of spaces between letters so I couldn't get to it at first.  I finally realized the problem and just typed it into my browser--just in case others had the same problem and gave up.

        Janet