composition books

  • joyfulploys
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
      I wanted to let you know I found composition journals for 20 cents each
      at the Dollar General in our area. If you have one near you, check it
      out and see if they offer the same deal. later...
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2008
        I went to Staples today and they had some really cool comp books that
        are eco frendly. The paper is made out of sugarcane and they have just
        plain brown covers and are stitched. I really like them and they are
        only .99 cents!

        Kathy J
      • Nona Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2008
          > The paper is made out of sugarcane and they have just
          > plain brown covers and are stitched. I really like them and they are
          > only .99 cents!

          Sounds neat. Plain covers are an attraction to me in books.

          Is that a sale or regular price?

          --
          Nona
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2008