Yet another New Person

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello, my name is Rob and I live in Washington State. I'm into ATCs,
      photography, writing, altering things, creating with beads and
      reading. It's hard when you are disabled and on such a low fixed
      income; to create your art. That seems to be the beauty of
      composition art journals. Can't wait to start learning something new!!

      Rob

      P.S. When I joined the group, I was sick and since have been getting
      worse. So it took me awhile for my introduction.
    • Dawn Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi Rob. Welcome to the group. If you're looking for an inexpensive way to do art journaling, you're on the right track. I'd say you can get everything you need for about five to ten bucks. You probably already have most of it if you do ATCs and altering.