Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re:Gesso

  • Gail Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2007
      Thanks Lindart I have some Acrylic Glazing liquid made by Golden I dont remember what I bought it for but I was thinking maybe I can use it as a gel medium do you think?
      Gail

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2007
          Oh good thanks Lindart
          GailB

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

            It can go rotten and so can acrylics

              my blog http://anotherblogaccount.blogspot.com

            Please remove my details and use BCC if forwarding.