Looking for a player for a long-term journaling swap

  • Tracey Kazimir-Cree
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hey all,

      I'm nomail right now due to a pile of work commitments, but I am hoping that I can find 1 really reliable and committed player for a year-long journaling RR.

      It's a calendar journal RR with 12 players, we each have a book to work on for roughly three weeks, so you have a new book every month. 3-4 spreads per month that can be art and journaling.

      Serious inquiries only. Please email me offlist if you are interested in learning more.

      Thanks!
      tracey

      tracey kazimir-cree • fort collins, co

      Artist Blog! www.sunshinefactory.net/blog
      Flickr photos! www.flickr.com/photos/traypup/
      Newly revamped art website! www.sunshinefactory.net
      Web Consultant! www.eeep.com

    • Shalene Gomez
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2007
        Tracy....are you still looking for players for this?
        hugs Shalene

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Kazimir-Cree