Re: new journal

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2007
      I have done a little book altering, so I think I know what you mean
      ... I will start looking through my stash of books and see what jumps
      out at me. I was also thinking that chunks of old maps would be cool,
      too. I'll have fun puttering around in my studio this week.

      I saw the pics on your blog ... will definitely check your flickr acct
      to see more.

      Jennifer
      http://house-hill.blogspot.com/

      --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Smith"