Re: Eyespage (long post & Qs)

  • tishahendricks
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
      > Whose (ha ha!!) work is in the Yahoo folder? It's name is
      Eyespage.<

      Hi Pamela,
      I think it's Laurie's (this list's owner/mom). She's done amazing
      work in her journals which is what got most of us interested in this
      group in the 1st place! :)
      HTH,
      Tisha :)
    • Laurie Gatlin
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
        >Whose (ha ha!!) work is in the Yahoo folder? It's name is Eyespage.

        OK -- this is really funny, because I'm thinking, "Oh -- an eye page, how
        cool, let me go check that out" and it turns out it's mine....

        the pictures in the Yahoo folder are the ones that are on the home page --
        which reminds me, time to change the art -- I'm going to get over and look
        through the files and surprise someone..

        Laurie
      • Kate Halcrow
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
          I think this whole "glue" thing is addicting!

          I had read somewhere you can make your own pads using
          rubber cement. So today I divided a paper in 1/4 and
          printed a graphic in the 4 corners. Made several
          copies, cut into 1/4's and using binder clips to hold
          the papers together, I put 3 coats of rubber cement
          (drying time in between) on the top end.

          I had a kids meal for lunch and cut out the hello
          kitty picture and glued it to a piece of tag board 5.5
          x 8.5, at the bottom. Then I glued the "pad" that I
          had made onto the top of the tag board. I am sure my
          directions not make too much sense, but it looks cute.
          I am always losing those little note pads and
          constantly taking messages and writing lists. It kind
          of turned out like a small clip board without the
          clip.

          Kathy

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • Kate Halcrow
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
            The "X" sticker maker by Xyron isn't too expensive and
            the refills aren't either. You are limited to small
            items (an inch wide)but it can be any length.

            I use sticky tabs, double sided tape and glue sticks.
            I have found the double sided tape and glue sticks
            work really well for putting paper on composition book
            covers.

            Kathy

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • zzklar
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
              --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Kate Halcrow
              <ladyariel68@y...> wrote:

              It does have a limited life span and will eventually lose all its stick!

              > The "X" sticker maker by Xyron isn't too expensive and
              > the refills aren't either. You are limited to small
              > items (an inch wide)but it can be any length.
              >
              > I use sticky tabs, double sided tape and glue sticks.
              > I have found the double sided tape and glue sticks
              > work really well for putting paper on composition book
              > covers.
              >
              > Kathy

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • tortugamountain
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
                --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Gatlin"
                <lgatlin@p...> wrote:
                > >Whose (ha ha!!) work is in the Yahoo folder? It's name is Eyespage.

                > OK -- this is really funny, because I'm thinking, "Oh -- an eye
                page, how
                > cool, let me go check that out" and it turns out it's mine....
                > Laurie

                To Laurie:

                That sounds just like something I would do!! Too funny! I do love
                your work!!

                Pamela