RE: [CompositionArtJournals] Bad Crow Day

  • sue curtis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      Get out!!!!! Attacked by a crow- lol, but not really
      Take care of the head- Sue in NC

      >From: "Patty Van Dorin" <patty@...>
      >To: CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [CompositionArtJournals] Bad Crow Day
      >Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 02:52:44 -0000
      >
      >Today my page was inspired by an attach on my head from a crow.
      >New lesson learned; do not clean up whatever the crows are eating in
      >your yard until they are finished eating, no matter how gross it is.
      >Clearing the dinner too early will make them mad.
      >I had flash backs to my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie.
      >After getting a couple of stitches, I came home and worked on a
      >digital collage. I printed a mini version of this digital collage
      >for my journal to mark the day and lesson learned. Also I used a
      >hand carved stamp I had made earlier this month, kind of looks like
      >bird tracks.
      >
      >Patty V
      >http://www.tuscanrose.com

    • Jonna
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Patty

        Yes the birds in Idaho can be aggressive. I've had Magpie's chase me
        to my front door before. Glad your okay.

        Did you ever find a new car?

        Your neighbor

        Jonna
      • Jonna
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          Me again...for got to tell you I love the Bad Crow Day spread.

          Jonna