Journal Swap Project From Serendipity -- Start a journal of your own -- UPDATE

  • serendipityartist
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      I just confirmed that Borders doesn't sell the journal I was speaking
      of online...so I found something similiar at Dick Blick Art Supply:
      http://www.dickblick.com/zz103/50/

      It's about the same siz, but it has a slick "leatherette" cover instead
      of the cloth cover...and may have a few more pages. The upside is that
      you can order one online.

      I hope people are working on their journals. I am on the road this
      week at a Conference and use my "book time" at the end of the day as an
      unwind and relax time. I'm glad I brought it with me afterall.

      By the way...I'm in Washington, DC and I have to say...I never realized
      how green this city is...meaning lots of trees and such. Very lush. I
      like it very much.

      Anyway...can't wait to see who signs up for the swap!

      Seren
    • Elizabeth Dawes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
        serendipityartist, Hello

        these are at Barnes and Nobles.
      • Teresa
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
          Serenity,

          I have started a journal for this project. So, currently, I am working
          on your #42, this new journal, and my personal journal, which has 3
          spreads to go and it's done!

          Teresa O.