Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Person On Board

  • Tesse Livingston
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 7:02 AM
      Hi Lera!

      You have come to a great group to be inspired ;) They have taught me alot in the time I have been here. Can't wait to see some of your work.

      Tesse
      Weekly Journal Prompts: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blissfully_Art_Journaling/

      On 8/22/07, lerajo <ljcavanaughMI@... > wrote:

      Hi,
      My name is Lera and I live in Brighton, Michigan. I have been involved
      with fiber arts and especially quilting for some time. I am new to the
      painting/drawing arts. I love the look of the illustrated journals and
      am starting my own. I'll be looking for ideas and hopefully, adding
      some of my own. Thank you for allowing me to join your group.

      Lera