Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Some new posts

  • Janice Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      Eliece and Dawn

      very happy to see some of your recent pages ... I've missed you

      you've probably seen my Reading Diary ... some of the newer members maybe not ... some pages are in composition books, some in my own hand bound books

      it's here if you'd like to visit:

      recently I'm motivated to write about great movies from great books ... first up will be The Painted Veil

      Janice

      All new Yahoo! Mail -
    • Ron and Linda Cameron
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
        Wonderful Eliece!! Makes me remember that I have to get to mine as well...I love the one with the butterflies -great save!! And your Asian writing is perfect!

        Linda
        *************
        AKA "Lindart"

        Design Team Member for:
        http://www.alteredpages.com

        See my Art Blog with Art Journals and other works at:
        http://www.lindart.blogspot.com
        updated often

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007

          Hi Janice,

          I check your blog often. What a treat! For those of you who haven’t seen Janice’s work, you don’t know what you’re missing. I’ll be looking forward to The Painted Veil.

          Eliece