new page

  • thisrainykitten
    Message 1 of 15 , May 17, 2007
      Hi everybody, just put a new page in my album, you are welcome to take
      a look. Looking forward to a nice weekend!! Lisa
    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

        This is the most real page I have done-there was no thinking about
        what to do or write, no worrying about how to do the background-it's
        just how I was(am) feeling tonight-it's also the most personal page
        thanks for looking and have a great night!well, it's almost morning here!
      • Anita Van Hal
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008
          Hi Tricia,

          I really like it!  Not that it's "pretty", but because it's real...I think that your painting accurately reflects how you're feeling...and I do like how the painting turned out!  The "image" suggests just those emotions!  Well done!

          Anita Van Hal
          http://www.anitastamps.com
          Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
          http://anitavanhal.stampinup.net
          Artistic Outpost - Design Team Member
          http://artisticoutpost.com/
        • Tracey Kazimir-Cree
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 16, 2008
            Tricia,

            This page is excellent! I love it -- I can totally FEEL it!

            Tracey
            tracey kazimir-cree • fort collins, co
            tracey@...

            Art website! www.sunshinefactory.net
            Web Consultant! www.eeep.com
            SunSpirit Studio Design Team Member! www.sunspiritstudio.com

            On Oct 15, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Tricia wrote:

            > This is the most real page I have done-there was no thinking about
            > what to do or write, no worrying about how to do the background-it's
            > just how I was(am) feeling tonight-it's also the most personal page
            > thanks for looking and have a great night!well, it's almost morning
            > here!
          • Trish
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 16, 2008
              Tracey
              thank you!! I wish I could go at it with nothing holding me back all the time (but don't want to FEEL bad to have that happen) but I will try! Just have to remember that these pages are for me and to express myself
              thanks again and have a great day!!
              Trish
              http://thisnnnthat.blogspot.com/

              This page is excellent! I love it -- I can totally FEEL it!

              Tracey
              tracey kazimir-cree • fort collins, co
              tracey@...

              Art website! www.sunshinefactory.net
              Web Consultant! www.eeep.com
              SunSpirit Studio Design Team Member! www.sunspiritstudio.com

              On Oct 15, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Tricia wrote:

              > This is the most real page I have done-there was no thinking about
              > what to do or write, no worrying about how to do the background-it's
              > just how I was(am) feeling tonight-it's also the most personal page
              > thanks for looking and have a great night!well, it's almost morning
              > here!

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:CompositionArtJournals-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:CompositionArtJournals-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Trish
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 16, 2008
                Anita,
                thank you so much! I think it means even more to me this time just because it was such a personal page-I guess  I was kind of afraid that people would think it was stupid (wow, there's my negative voice that i am trying to get rid of!!)
                I am just so glad I found this group and I want to say that I browse through the photos allot and just love everyone's work:)
                have a great day!!

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 16, 2008
                  Tricia  thanks for sharing such a personal page and I can also feel it. You did great work on this one for sure.

                  --
                  TOTALLY worth checking out Art BLOG    http://artticulation.blogspot.com/

                  FCCA Gallery Art ED and Workshop Chair

                  blessings, peace!
                  * darlene aka hUgGeR

                • Trish
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 16, 2008
                    thank you so much Darlene! It means allot to hear that:)

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 17, 2008
                      Haunting page, Trish.  Well done!
                      Light of heart,
                      ~*~Walks~*~

                      To hear the sound of the wolf is to experience a singularly moving sensual experience of wilderness. Sound of unreachable quality, seeming weird and inhuman. But not unearthly. For it is of the essence of the creature wolf: of his spirit, his being, his truth. A transcendental song that took form uncounted millennia before time was defined. Something elemental. A living call from the past. A revelation of the very Universe.
                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.

                      Maya Angelou

                      This is the most real page I have done-there was no thinking about
                      what to do or write, no worrying about how to do the background-it' s
                      just how I was(am) feeling tonight-it's also the most personal page
                      thanks for looking and have a great night!well, it's almost morning here!

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Anita Van Hal
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 17, 2008
                        Hi everyone!

                        Just a quick update since we're getting ready to leave for the weekend...

                        I have FINALLY started my art journal-yay me!

                        I painted a two page spread with a creamy white and two shades of pink acrylic paint...not particular design, just had fun...

                        I then stamped some images with black and white pigment ink...and an image with red ink...

                        I have to add my journaling, and then I will take photos and post them in my not yet created album for all to see.

                        Funny thing, with all my planning I still have not yet incorporated ANYTHING I planned to do...uuummm...I just went with my muse...this should be interesting and most of all FUN!

                        Thank you all for your encouragement.  I can't believe it took me almost a year to get started and all my planning was unnecessary...a lesson learned here, and I will be sure to journal about that.  You gave me the "push" I needed, and I love the idea of using a cheap composition notebook...it certainly does make taking that plunge so much easier.

                        Have a great weekend all!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 17, 2008
                          congrats! I can't wait to see your pics:)

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 19, 2008
                            Wonderful to hear, Anita!
                            Are you going to share photos of it when it is complete?
                            Which reminds me, I need to finish up a page of my own and get photos up!
[...]

                          • Nicolette Anderson
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 19, 2008
                              Congrats Anita!
                              It i so exciting when you start an art journal, and yes, the most exciting thing for me is seeing the direction that it takes, as it is NEVER planned before, lol!

                              I look forward to seeing what develops....

                              Nicolette

                              On 17-Oct-08, at 2:09 PM, Anita Van Hal wrote:

[...]

                            • Linda Cameron
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 13 7:54 AM
                                Just added March 09 to my blog! Thanks for peeking.

                                Linda C
                                *****
                                visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

                              • Aimeslee Winans
                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 13 5:40 PM
                                  Awesome, Linda. I left comments. :-))

                                  xoxo,
                                  ~Aimeslee~
                                  My email: aimeslee123@...
                                  My art blog hearts comments:
                                  and if you dare, my antics and rantics on life blog:
                                  http://aimeslee.blogspot.com/