Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Member!

  • Ron and Linda Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2007
      Welcome Susan! I am very sorry to hear of your loss, and journaling is a great way to get a lot of your feelings out, which helps in the grieving process. Have fun with your first comp journal!

      Linda
      AKA "Lindart"

      Design Team Member for:
      http://www.alteredpages.com

      See my Art Blog with Art Journals and other works at:
      http://www.lindart.blogspot.com
      updated often