New Look Website: Now with Guestbook and Blog :0)

  • tatt22dgoddess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi

      Due to so many requests (((Thank you everyone!:0)) I've included a
      guestbook at my new look website. The guestbook is only a temporary
      one until I get time to build one of my own and then transport the
      data over. :0)

      So visit my website: www.tatt22dgoddess.com and click on the 'Who?'
      button on the LH side of the main page and the guestbook is at the
      bottom of the page.

      Also, as I mentioned in a previous email, I now have a blog page set
      up called 'Spitting Blood'. The analogy though sounding gruesome is
      fitting. I am sure we have all seen slo-mo footage of boxing matches
      and a blow is landed and blood,sweat and often tears are seen flying
      everywhere and the poor chap lands on the canvas/floor (ie the scene
      from the movies 'Snatch'). Life is full on blows, injuries and other
      observances, good and bad..blow by blow factor :0) Unsamedly, I will
      include everything!

      Gradually I am also adding some of my best travel shots, more pages
      in the following journals:

      'Thailand'
      'Cambodia'
      and
      'Signs of Life'.

      This website is a work in progress....so stay tuned!

      Sharon (Australia)
      www.tatt22dgoddess.com