New to the group

  • piperoliveravram
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi, everyone. My name is Natasha and I am a new member. I love
      journaling, it's one of the things that give me peace. I've looked at
      Laurie's and Kathleen's pages for inspiration and I can tell ya'll I'm
      getting even more inspired. I never thought to do some of the things
      that you guys have done. The pages are so beautiful!
    • Janice_05
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 12, 2009
        Hi! I'm Janice and I just joined! I love keeping journals. After writing technical documents, I find journaling a relaxing and creative outlet in my retirement.
        I realize that I can also put my art into a journal also - and I want to try composition books as a medium and see what can be done on my favorite little journals. I like handmade paper, digital backgrounds, vintage photographs and embellishments.
        I want to learn different techniques and see what others are doing! Thanks!
        Janice
      • Linda Cameron
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
          Welcome to the group Janice! Feel free to share your pages!

          Linda C
          *****
          visit my blog at http://www.lindart.blogspot.com

        • Nicolette Anderson

            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
              Welcome Janice. You might like to look at the flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/composition_book_art_journals/ There are lots of great pages in different styles.

            • RJ
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
                That url doesn't work, Dawn.....rj
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
                  the usual flickr address is www.flickr.com/photos and then you add your user name. Mine is www.flickr.com/photos/dagobatracker

                  I like dagoba chocolate bars.
                  Janice

                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
                    Going to go friend you on flickr right now, Janice! My user name is artfarts, lol. No lie, yes, I fart art....winkwink.

                    xoxo,
                    ~Aimeslee~
                    My email: aimeslee123@...
                    My art blog hearts comments:
                    and if you dare, my antics and rantics on life blog:
                    http://aimeslee.blogspot.com/

                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 13, 2009
                      Welcome Janice! Had to hunt back thru your flickr to find your swapbot journal -- really glad I did, loved looking! You should make a set of them so they are easier to find amidst all your great photography....

                      xoxo,
                      Aimeslee
                      My email: aimeslee123@...
                      My art on Flickr:
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/artfarts/sets/
                      My art blog hearts comment-love:
                      http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 14, 2009
                        Welcome to the group, Janice.
                        Love the pages you've put up in your album!
                        ~*~Walks~*~

                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 21, 2011
                          Hi everyone.
                          Just posting to introduce myself to the group.
                          I live in the UK and have recently started to use all my paints/papers/inks to start art jouranalling. I found you all on Yahoo and hope to join in with the group.
                          I have yet to have a nosey around the board but I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been doing.
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 22, 2011
                            Welcome to the group, Shirldodds.  :)
                            Glad to have ya here.
                            ~*~Walks~*~

                            Just posting to introduce myself to the group.
                            I live in the UK and have recently started to use all my paints/papers/inks to start art jouranalling. I found you all on Yahoo and hope to join in with the group.
                            I have yet to have a nosey around the board but I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been doing.

                          • Lindart
                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 24, 2011
                              Welcome to the group!!

                              Linda C