Gwtting started

  • jane4penwithout
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi there I am new to this group.I am an artist, paint,print,dolls.I am
      all frozen over with family difficulties and fybromyalgia.I am loo
      king for the keys to find the way back to work.It said the group did
      journals starting in a cheap book in black and white.I can not find
      any examples.Perhaps this is due to my poor computing skills.Have only
      started using computers in last 8mths. any way can anyone suggest a
      starting point for me. love jane
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        Jane, welcome to the group. If you go to the homepage, you'll see
        several links in blue guiding you to some wonderful examples of
        composition book journaling. Just click on any or all of these links.
        Also go to the photo albums. Click on photos in the left hand box and
        then just go through the albums by clicking on them.

        Hope this helps.

        terry

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "jane4penwithout"