gouache/ thank you

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5 11:16 AM
      Thanks to all who have replied regarding my gouache questions.
      Eliece, I will definitely make up a color chart as you described. I
      did use the wrong primaries as you suggested. Right after I mixed it,
      my 15-year old daughter looked at the mess I made and said, "I think
      you should have used that red and that blue." (pointing to the colors
      I didn't use) Hmmmm. Don't tell her she was right. I'll never hear the
      end of it. <grin>

      Teresa
    • Eliece Edge
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5 3:55 PM

        Aren’t daughters smart… and I mean that in the best way. My adult daughter has become my best friend. We just have the greatest times together. I never thought I’d be saying that when she was a teenager.

        Eliece

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6 10:43 AM
          So, there's hope for me and Casey, then! :)

          Teresa