What's everyone up to?

  • Dawn Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006
      We've been awfully quiet. I did a spread a day for the first two weeks of November, but not so well since then. I have done a couple in the last few days. They've been uploaded to my blog. Anyone else journaling?

      I've been playing with new rubber stamps. I bought 3 grab-bag from Stubby Stampers. I've received two of them and only 7 repeats each bag. I had planned to give my daughter-in-law the repeats for Christmas, but I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in my third bag. I put my favorites from the first two in my journal and I'm going to try and go back and stamp some of my other stamps in there too, so when I want to look for a stamp they'll be handy to find.

      I bought two grab-bag a couple of years ago too. These are fun stamps. I also got some from Queen of Tarts and Memory Makers. This should hold me for a while. ;>

    • Teresa
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
        I've been working in a collaberative journal project with an online
        friend. We each started a composition notebook journal in November.
        Every two weeks we sent them back to the other. I only missed two or
        three days of journalling in it in the days surrounding Thanksgiving.
        They're in transit right now.

        I'm also keeping up with my everyday-mostly-written journal.

        I just bought some gouache paints and am playing with those. Love the
        bright colors!!!

        Teresa O

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
          Teresa, any chance we'll get to see some photos? I have a
          collaborative journal going too, but we seem to be sending about once
          every 6 months. I have a hard time journaling both in it and in my
          regular journal. It seems to be an either or thing.

          Dawn

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa" <tesso@...>
          wrote:

          > I've been working in a collaberative journal project with an online
          > friend. We each started a composition notebook journal in November.
          > Every two weeks we sent them back to the other. I only missed two or
          > three days of journalling in it in the days surrounding
          Thanksgiving.
          > They're in transit right now.
          >
          > I'm also keeping up with my everyday-mostly-written journal.
          >
          > I just bought some gouache paints and am playing with those. Love
          the
          > bright colors!!!
          >

          > Teresa O
        • Teresa
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
            I should have mine back Monday or Tuesday. I'll definitely share
            photos of my pages. I can ask Diane if she minds if I post hers, too.

            Teresa

            "Teresa" <tesso@>