Re: Need help...looking for the perfect resource book!

  • Beverly Crawford
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2006
      Stacy,

      Two of my favorite resource books are LAYERS by Shari Carroll and
      MONTAGE MEMORIES by Erika Ghumm & Pamela Frye Hauer. I think I picked
      up both at Barnes & Noble. MONTAGE MEMORIES is mostly for "creating
      altered scrapbook pages", but it has many ideas applicable to visual
      journaling.

      Hope this is helpful!

      Bev Crawford
    • Jo Anne M. Owens