Notebook of techniques

  • Roxanne Scelp
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi,
      Being new to this, and being a visual learner, I
      was wondering if there would be a way to SHOW the
      newbies different techniques to do and we could
      keep a comp notebook of the techniques. When I
      read the directions that you have, somehow I
      don't quite understand some of it. I hate to
      sound dunce about it, but thought it might be
      something fun to do.

      Thanks,
      Roxie

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        I'm with you here..I"m new to this too and would love visual ideas.
        I am what most would label a "scraplifter" when it comes to my
        scrapbooking... not much of a creative gene in my body
        otherwise...I"m good at recreating or seeing something and
        improvising my page to make it my own...I just need a starting
        point...LOL

        Lisa

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne Scelp
        <rscelp@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Being new to this, and being a visual learner, I
        > was wondering if there would be a way to SHOW the
        > newbies different techniques to do and we could
        > keep a comp notebook of the techniques. When I
        > read the directions that you have, somehow I
        > don't quite understand some of it. I hate to
        > sound dunce about it, but thought it might be
        > something fun to do.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Roxie

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jeanine
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          I am with you on this topic. I love being able to see what others do
          and then trying to redo. Mine never comes out looking like a copy cuz
          I always make changes. But I need to see to do. My creative gene is
          very, very little! lol

          Jeanine

          --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa"