[CompositionArtJournals] as gifts

  • Barbara Backer
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 3, 2006
      I don't know how I'll cover them. I know each one will be different.
      Somehow, when I plan what I am going to do, the creation begins to
      take on a life of its own, telling me what to do next. That's the
      fun of doing it. I never know what it is going to look like until
      suddenly, I know it is finished. Barbara in SC