I am new too, to this group - and thrilled as well

  • Agneta Westman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I am soon to be 60 and I, too, have once been a "spring chicken" - oh,
      what a lovely expression! I am Swedish, living in Stockholm and working
      fulltime as an executive secretary in a company owned by the Swedish
      merchant banks. I have, thanks to this group and other groups as well,
      made the aquaintance of Art Journals. I have been surfing around and
      visited generous groupmembers' personal galleries and I must say: thank
      you for sharing so generously! Most inspiring. I am quite convinced I
      will learn a lot. One day, I hope I will be ready to share, too :-)
      Looking very much forward to getting to know you all! Best wishes from
      a sunny Sweden/Agneta