Re: [CompositionArtJournals] I am so thrilled to belong to an art group that has.....

  • diane armstrong
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
      hi I am 51 years young
      diane

      Jeanine <bluestocking86@...> wrote:
      members who are not afraid to stand up and say there are 75, 80 or
      what ever age. In most of the groups I belong to I am the oldest
      member. I think here is going to be a lot to learn here!

      Jeanine

    • sunflowerkat119
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
        I am 49 and see 50 coming fast (In January). I've been a lurking
        member for a few weeks now...but this thread drew me out of the
        shadows. I have just been through the most difficult year of my life
        and have turned to art journaling as a way of expressing emotions
        associated with everything that has happened. I have lived in
        eastern PA for the last 25 years (my daughter goes to U of
        Pittsburgh) but I will be moving to Long Island in the next few
        months with my husband and 2 younger children. It became official in
        the last week and I am starting a new journal specifically for the
        experience of relocating. This group is a constant
        inspiration....and I know that art journaling and participation here
        will help me through all the changes that are ahead.

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, diane armstrong
        <dianekaratemom@...> wrote:

        > hi I am 51 years young
        > diane
        >
        > Jeanine <bluestocking86@...> wrote:
        > members who are not afraid to stand up and say there are
        75, 80 or
        > what ever age. In most of the groups I belong to I am the oldest
        > member. I think here is going to be a lot to learn here!
        >
        > Jeanine

        Small Business.