Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Re: Favorite new art supply, method or tool - a call for posts

  • Roma Kachanis
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 9, 2006
      Staz-on is VERY BLACK and Very fast drying.

      Roma
       who used to live in Corby, Northants

      emhowl <email@...> wrote:
      I've always fancied the ColorBox tools and saw a set in Edinburgh
      today so I'll be trying them out tonight. Can you tell me what is
      special about Staz-on? I have the black which gets me all messy and
      the white which seems pretty weak.

      Elizabeth
      near Edinburgh, UK

      --- In CompositionArtJourn als@yahoogroups. com, "Ron and Linda Cameron"
      <kingston.montessor i.school@ ...> wrote:

      > I rediscovered my ColorBox tools. I didn't realize they now had a
      piece that fits into the back of the cat's eye inkpad to do DTP. Makes
      that job much easier. Also, I had learned a Staz-on technique that
      used sponged Staz-on colours, I dedicated 4 of my Colorbox sponge tips
      to my 4 colours of Satz-on (so far). This works incredibly well, and I
      can sponge Staz-on anywhere I like!! My next job is to start making
      borders with the tool that impresses designs. I have 2 of the flat
      design mats, totally forgot I had them! They will make great borders
      for my journal.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Ron and Linda Cameron
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 9, 2006
        Staz-on will also stamp permanently on anything. Good for metal, plastic, etc.

        Linda
        ********************
        Design Team Member for:
        http://www.alteredpages.com
        See my Art at:
        http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lindaleecam/my_photos
        See my Art Journals at:
        http://www.lindart.blogspot.com
        See my Reading Journal at:
        http://www.lindasrj.blogspot.com
        Visit my school at:
        http://www.kingstonmontessorischool.com

        emhowl <email@.... com> wrote:
        I've always fancied the ColorBox tools and saw a set in Edinburgh
        today so I'll be trying them out tonight. Can you tell me what is
        special about Staz-on? I have the black which gets me all messy and
        the white which seems pretty weak.

        Elizabeth
        near Edinburgh, UK

        --- In CompositionArtJourn als@yahoogroups. com, "Ron and Linda Cameron"
        <kingston.montessor i.school@ ...> wrote:

        > I rediscovered my ColorBox tools. I didn't realize they now had a
        piece that fits into the back of the cat's eye inkpad to do DTP. Makes
        that job much eaier. Also, I had learned a Staz-on technique that
        used sponged Staz-on colours, I dedicated 4 of my Colorbox sponge tips
        to my 4 colours of Satz-on (so far). This works incredibly well, and I
        can sponge Staz-on anywhere I like!! My next job is to start making
        borders with the tool that impresses designs. I have 2 of the flat
        design mats, totally forgot I had them! They will make great borders
        for my journal.

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.