Skip to search.

Re: Calendar Pages

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 15, 2006
      That's definitely worth celebrating, Tracy! And thanks for sharing
      your calendar pages ... I'm gonna do that right away ... such a good
      way to remember all those little details of life and when they happened.

      Jennifer

      --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "theuzzels" <uzzel@...>
      wrote:
      > I am celebrating 5 years of keeping a illustrated journal. ....
    • Dawn Smith
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 3, 2007
        Yikes! I really do know how to spell calendar, unlike the subject line for my previous post.