Re: [CompositionArtJournals] Welcome and what's up?

  • Cindi Wafstet
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hi, I'm a new member...

      I'm always looking for new ways to journal and to combine my words with art work.

      I'm sorry you mom has been sick. I hope she is well very soon.

      Cindi

      On 6/3/06, Dawn Smith <d-j-smith@...> wrote:
      Hi, I'd like to welcome the new members. I've been approving members all week. We've been pretty quiet here lately. Won't some of you introduce yourselves? What have those of you who've been here a while been up to?

      My mom has been really sick and I've been there a lot. Hasn't left much time for journaling, but I have done a bit. I uploaded to my blog this morning what I've gotten done in the last couple of weeks .

      I have a couple of ideas for page recipes too when I  get time to type them up.

    • Zura Beth
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
        Hi Everyone,

        I've been here a while, but been pretty quiet.  I love to journal and to inspire others to, also.  I feel that journaling helps me sort out life as well as sort of record my life in a somewhat meaningful way.

        I hope we can get some discussions going.  I'll try to be more active than I've been.  I'm moving to another state next weekend so my life is pretty consumed right now with work and packing, but hopefully once I'm settled in my new place I can participate more.

        Welcome to the new folks.

        Zura
        Everything is in one place now!
        http://zurabeth.com
        Blog
        Spirit Sprinkles
        Squidoo on Art Journaling
        Art
        Freebies

        On 6/3/06, Dawn Smith <d-j-smith@...> wrote:
        Hi, I'd like to welcome the new members. I've been approving members all week. We've been pretty quiet here lately. Won't some of you introduce yourselves? What have those of you who've been here a while been up to?

        My mom has been really sick and I've been there a lot. Hasn't left much time for journaling, but I have done a bit. I uploaded to my blog this morning what I've gotten done in the last couple of weeks .

        I have a couple of ideas for page recipes too when I  get time to type them up.

      • Karen DeCosta
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006
          Good morning group.  My name is Karen I am new to the group.   try to journalg daily and add photos.  But I am behind right now and need to try and work on catchin up.  I try to make my journals interesting.  As a matter of fact I need to go buy me a new one today.

[...]

          Karen

          http://www.myspace.com/chocolate_lioness
        • Matt and Gina Ressner
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
            Great pages Dawn, they are so pretty!
            I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she feels better soon.

            Welcome new members, this is a great group, so many wonderful people to learn from.

            Gina