Re: Intro

  • Felicia
    Message 1 of 60 , May 2, 2006
      Welcome Rekesha! :) Glad to have you join us. I am usually a lurker,
      but wanted to shout out a happy welcome.

      I've sorta been working in my journal. I've been working on another
      project, and have been spreading extra paint around in my journal with
      a credit card. Random backgrounds, yeah!

      I REALLY like the idea of page recipes in the database. Don't really
      think I have one to add - but I'll be sure to make sample pages in my
      journal of the recipes that have been submitted. Thanks everyone.

      Smiles - Felicia

      "Hello,

      My name is Rekesha and I just joined the group."
    • Eliece Edge
      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 25, 2013

        Welcome. This group has been rather quiet of late, but hopefully you will get some inspiration by looking at members’ albums.

        Eliece

        http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/

        http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

        http://creatingyourownstory.blogspot.com/