Intro

  • Rekesha
    Message 1 of 60 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello,

      My name is Rekesha and I just joined the group. I have just started
      working in my composition art journal again. I hope to get some new
      ideas from the group.

      Rekesha
    • Eliece Edge
      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 25, 2013

        Welcome. This group has been rather quiet of late, but hopefully you will get some inspiration by looking at members’ albums.

        Eliece

        http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/

        http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

        http://creatingyourownstory.blogspot.com/