Re: journal pages

  • Gina Ressner
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      Your pages are really nice Gail, thank you for sharing!

      Gina
      http://blackcatdesigns.blogspot.com/

      > The art work by this group is incredible and I enjoy it very much. I
      > have made some beginner level pages and posted them at:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/p7nun
      >
      > Thanks for looking. Gail

    • celestlyn2005
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
        Gail, these pages are beautiful. I love your style. They don't look so
        beginner level to me. If only my first efforts could be so lovely. You
        have such a nice way of blending color and creating a mood on your
        pages. I love them. Celeste
      • Gail
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
          Thanks Celeste. I really do appreciate your comments. Gail

          In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "celestlyn2005"