Wow, Linda!

  • Felicia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      I've been spending some time looking through your pics listed in the
      links you have in your signature line. What wonderful art! :) Thank
      you very much for sharing with all of us.

      I have taken everyone's advice and have "just started" in a journal.
      I had fun pre-painting some backgrounds. Remembered to tear some
      pages out, leaving a small slice to adhere things into -- and then
      promptly added this year's birthday cards. :)

      You can tell by my painted pages that I am not experienced at all with
      paints. But I do realize that to become experienced, I have to
      actually paint something! I'll try to remember to upload pics soon.
      Helpful critiques and technique information is always welcome.

      Felicia