Re: New Postings

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2006
      Beautiful spreads Eliece -- and I totally agree with your assessment
      of the Kite Runner, although I was hooked before page 62. A really
      great read!

      Terry

      -- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Eliece Edge"
      <eedge@...> wrote:

      > This is to let you know that I've just posted three new spreads
      from my
      > reading journal. You can see them here:
      >
      > http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/
      >

      > Hope everyone's keeping warm. Although we've been having gorgeous
      springlike
      > weather for most of January and February, the last two days have
      turned cold
      > here in southeast Texas.
      >

      > Hugs,
      >
      > Eliece

    • Ron and Linda Cameron
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2006
        Wonderful pages Elice!! Reminds me that I haven't done my Reading journal since about 10 books ago!! I HAVE to catch up. Where do I start? I also read Whiteout, it wasn't one of his best, though I love Ken Follett. I almost gave up, but it really picked up in the middle, then I couldn't put it down!

        Linda C
        **************
        aka  LINDART

        This is to let you know that I’ve just posted three new spreads from my reading journal. You can see them here:

        http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

        Hope everyone’s keeping warm. Although we’ve been having gorgeous springlike weather for most of January and February, the last two days have turned cold here in southeastTexas .

        Hugs,

        Eliece

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Eliece Edge
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 17, 2006

          I’ve just posted some new spreads to my reading journal http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

          I used the recently mentioned “Inktense” pencils on the “Snow in August” illustrations.

          Cheers,

          Eliece

        • Terry
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 17, 2006
            As always, Eliece, a pleasure to look at your reading journal and be
            inspired once more!

            <eedge@...> wrote:

            > I've just posted some new spreads to my reading journal
            > http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/
            >

            > I used the recently mentioned "Inktense" pencils on the "Snow in August"
            > illustrations.
            >

            > Cheers,
            >
            > Eliece

          • Eliece Edge
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 17, 2006

              Thanks, Terry!

              As always, Eliece, a pleasure to look at your reading journal and be
              inspired once more!

              terry

            • Marjorie
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 18, 2006
                I second Terry's emotion! I ALWAYS enjoy Eliece's pages and -- even
                more -- her telling of HOW she did it, and with what.

                Thanks so much, Eliece.
                Margie

                --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <tmagram@...>