Re: [CompositionArtJournals] New Pages / Question OT

  • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      Patricia,

      I really like how you added original face drawings on those two pages in
      your new book. Very cool! Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure about the
      book link question... sorry, I'm no help there.

      --
      Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)

      Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
      Yarn & Sewing Blog: http://kaleidoscopestudio.blogspot.com
    • Gail
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
        Patricia - Your pages are great - I enjoyed viewing all the art on
        your blog. Gail

        --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Stewart
      • Bronwyn Mitchell
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
          Hi Iris,

          Glad you decided to come join! (I think it must have been me that sent you
          the link over at Embodiment...)

          This is a great group & you'll love it here. Although, come to think of it,
          have I introduced myself to everyone else here yet? *scratching head* I
          don't think so... oops!

          Hi everyone, I'm Bron, 25, in Melbourne, Australia - chronic lurker,
          procrastinator extroadinaire, professional dabbler in many different things,
          and Yahoo-group junkie (hence why I couldn't remember if I'd introduced
          myself or not, as I tend to lose track!)

          Love seeing everyone's artwork - you're all so talented. I have a small
          amount of stuff on my blog if anyone's interested in taking a peek.

          Cheers,
          Bron
          http://anexperimentallife.blogspot.com/

          > Message: 3
          > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:47:05 -0000
          > From: "Iris" <andrea_parker85@...>
          > Subject: *waves* I'm new here
          >
          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > I just joined! I'm Iris, 20, London UK.
          >
          > I've recently got into journalling every day, and to spice things up
          > a bit I've been trying to be more creative with my pages. Personally
          > I find this quite hard, because I never believe in myself and that
          > keeps me from picking up a paintbrush (or even a different colour
          > pen lol). The other day I told myself I should just go for it, so
          > I've slowly been adding some colour and stuff.
          >
          > I don't have any pictures of my most recent stuff, but I do have a
          > link to a few pictures I took of my journal a few weeks ago: <a
          > href=http://community.livejournal.com/embodiment/369968.html>here</a>
          > (I found this yahoo group through a link someone sent me on
          > LiveJournal)
          >
          > I've since finished the journal you see in those pictures. The one I
          > have now is A5 lined, and only 60 pages. I think after I finish this
          > one I'll be taking the step onto having a blank journal..
          > intimidating but I'm looking forward to it, because it'll push me
          > further.
          >
          > Urgh so much talk about myself! I look forward to meeting all you
          > guys and looking at all the wonderful work you do =)
          >
          > Iris

        • Nicolette Anderson
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
            beautiful pages, Patricia!