Illustration Friday post...

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi!
      I have posted an entry for Illustration Friday's theme: GLAMOUR.
      I am REALLY happy with it, as it is something I do not usually do...
      I had a lot of fun with this, and plan on doing more...it is wonderful
      to challenge yourself. Please visit my blog, and if you like, let me
      know what you think!

      Nicolette
      Visit my blog
      http://www.nickieblog.blogspot.com/
    • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi Nicolette... I posted a message on your blog. Great job on the
        Illustration Friday challenge. I didn't get to mine yet, and not sure if
        I'll come up with something before the theme changes again. haha!

        Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well and staying warm up there!

        --
        Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)

        Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
        Yarn & Sewing Blog: http://kaleidoscopestudio.blogspot.com