Re: [CompositionArtJournals] cover for my journal

  • Kathleen Marie Pequignot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      Maggie, your cover sounds great. It's a great idea. Thanks for providing
      the link to Lisa's wonderful site!

      --
      Kathleen Marie (Longwood, Florida, USA)

      Art Blog: http://somanystars.blogspot.com
      Yarn & Sewing Blog: http://kaleidoscopestudio.blogspot.com
    • Jeffgenct@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
        In a message dated 1/12/2006 2:09:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, maggiemae4315@... writes:
        http://www.lisavollrath.com/articles/089.html
        Maggie - thanks for this one; I had seen it before, but totally forgot about it.  Great to be reminded of some of the wonderful ideas.....especially that Lisa V., eh?

        Hugs,
        Margie

        p.s. and welcome to the group.