Re: new guy in town

  • knurrxl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Alan,

      Welcome!! :) First off, amature shamature... it doesn't matter. Do
      it, do it lots, so what if they don't all look good. It's *your* work -
      and the more you do it the more you'll learn, grow and "get better"
      (if there is such a thing).

      Secondly, I got a chuckle out of your username!! LOL.

      Zannie

      --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, "Alan"
      <havepencilwilldraw@g...> wrote:

      > I recently joined this group. I have only recently taken the time to
      > try to do art no matter how it turns out. I am in my mid 50s so I
      > would hope I am still young enough to learn how to do and live art. I
      > haven't done much actual work yet but I hope it will grow as I play at
      > it. 30 years ago I was a draftsman for a steel fabricating company in
      > California.I have even gone so far as to start my own blog. It was
      > actually easier to do than I thought (I did programming in the early
      > 80's writing engineering and financial software when we had to create
      > it ourselves). I look forward to sharing and receiving your critiques
      > of my amateurish work.
      >
      > Alan
      >
      > http://onthe3rdstone.blogspot.com/

    • Ron and Linda Cameron