Intro

  • Nancy Gandhi
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 5 9:05 AM
      Hi,

      I'm Nancy Gandhi, I live in Chennai, South India.  Trying to learn watercolours, art journaling, and several right-brain skills all at once -- I'm primarily word-oriented, feeling that I would be more complete if I branched out.  I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

      Nancy (turning off the computer for the night)
    • Eliece Edge
      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 25, 2013

        Welcome. This group has been rather quiet of late, but hopefully you will get some inspiration by looking at members’ albums.

        Eliece

        http://inkyhands.blogspot.com/

        http://by-my-hand.blogspot.com/

        http://creatingyourownstory.blogspot.com/