New Books Appearing

  • gchilton2suba
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      11-30-2005

      Hello,

      I am having massive problems with my computer right now.

      Earlier this week on one of the lists I read about some new
      forthcoming books:

      Danny Gregory - don't have title

      Christina Baldwin - Story Catcher

      Gloria Page - what is title and what is it about

      Alisa Golden - Unique Handmade Books

      The Sisters as Sojourners - authors? source? What about

      Any information about any of these would be appreciated.

      You can write to me off line at ghchilton@...

      Thank you very much.

      Georgia Chilton