Re: [CompositionArtJournals] first illustration friday -- yea!

  • Nicolette Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      Jill,
      your illustration friday challenge is BEAUTIFUL!
      I am very impressed...
      I normally take part in this each week, but I missed the last two weeks
      because I have been ill with the flu. However, I have tackled
      "Strength" so I am back on track!

      I don't think you can post it to the website after the subject has
      changed....but thanks for sharing it with us!

      Keep up the great work!
      Nicolette
      Visit my blog
      http://www.nickieblog.blogspot.com/