My art journaling article on PaperCraftingMagazine.com

  • Tracey Kazimir
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      I don't know if I mentioned here that I'm a designer for
      PaperCraftingMagazine.com. This month I have an article on art
      journaling, inspired by the most recent book by SARK. It's here if
      you'd like to take a look:

      http://papercraftingmagazine.com/cgi-bin/Phase_1/article.pl?serial=5415

      enjoy!
      Tracey

      tracey kazimir
      the enchanted stamper
      fort collins, co
      tracey@...
    • Terri
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        Tracey,
        Is this an on-line magazine only? It looks very neat!

        terri

        On 10/1/05, Tracey Kazimir <tracey@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I don't know if I mentioned here that I'm a designer for
        > PaperCraftingMagazine.com. This month I have an article on art
        > journaling, inspired by the most recent book by SARK. It's here if
        > you'd like to take a look:
        >
        > http://papercraftingmagazine.com/cgi-bin/Phase_1/article.pl?serial=5415
        >
        > enjoy!
        > Tracey
        >
        > tracey kazimir
        > the enchanted stamper
        > fort collins, co
        > tracey@...

      • Tracey Kazimir
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Terri,

          It is online only, published by A-Z Media, and sister to
          Scrapbooking.com. Spread the word so I can keep my job! Every month,
          I write two articles and do two challenges for
          PaperCraftingMagazine.com. It's hard work, but I love it. This may be
          the first time I've posted any links to this group, as I try to make
          sure I only post about stuff that's relevant to the list I'm on. I'm
          also doing a series of Altered Books 101 articles; some of those
          techniques, I believe, are also good for art journaling, if you want
          to check them out.

          Thanks for asking!
          Tracey

          tracey kazimir
          the enchanted stamper
          fort collins, co
          tracey@...

          On Oct 1, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Terri wrote:

          > Tracey,
          > Is this an on-line magazine only? It looks very neat!
          >
          > terri
          >
          > On 10/1/05, Tracey Kazimir <tracey@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi all,
          >>
          >> I don't know if I mentioned here that I'm a designer for
          >> PaperCraftingMagazine.com. This month I have an article on art
          >> journaling, inspired by the most recent book by SARK. It's here if
          >> you'd like to take a look:
          >>
          >> http://papercraftingmagazine.com/cgi-bin/Phase_1/article.pl?
          >> serial=5415
          >>
          >> enjoy!
          >> Tracey
          >>
          >> tracey kazimir
          >> the enchanted stamper
          >> fort collins, co
          >> tracey@...

          > ~-->
          > home page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IcIolB/TM

        • linfrye
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
            Tracy:
            Your article is wonderful -- adn i love the images too!!! GREAT
            JOB!!!!!

            Lin

            --- In CompositionArtJournals@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Kazimir
            <tracey@s...> wrote:
            > Terri,
            >
            > It is online only, published by A-Z Media, and sister to
            > Scrapbooking.com. Spread the word so I can keep my job! Every
            month,
            > I write two articles and do two challenges for
            > PaperCraftingMagazine.com. It's hard work, but I love it. This may
            be
            > the first time I've posted any links to this group, as I try to
            make
            > sure I only post about stuff that's relevant to the list I'm on.
            I'm
            > also doing a series of Altered Books 101 articles; some of those
            > techniques, I believe, are also good for art journaling, if you
            want
            > to check them out.
            >
            > Thanks for asking!
            > Tracey
            >
            > tracey kazimir
            > the enchanted stamper
            > fort collins, co
            > tracey@s...
            >

            > On Oct 1, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Terri wrote:
            >
            > > Tracey,
            > > Is this an on-line magazine only? It looks very neat!
            > >
            > > terri
            > >
            > > On 10/1/05, Tracey Kazimir <tracey@s...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> Hi all,
            > >>
            > >> I don't know if I mentioned here that I'm a designer for
            > >> PaperCraftingMagazine.com. This month I have an article on art
            > >> journaling, inspired by the most recent book by SARK. It's
            here if
            > >> you'd like to take a look:
            > >>
            > >> http://papercraftingmagazine.com/cgi-bin/Phase_1/article.pl?
            > >> serial=5415
            > >>
            > >> enjoy!
            > >> Tracey
            > >>
            > >> tracey kazimir
            > >> the enchanted stamper
            > >> fort collins, co
            > >> tracey@s...

            --
            > > ~-->
            > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo!
            your